It's Official, GOP Loses Its Damn Mind
  • This is the 2nd time in my life a presidential nominee has won more votes and lost the electoral college. Combine that with a congressional election in which Dems won more votes but lost the majority, and that's 3 elections in 16 years electoral + current district layouts have rewarded the less popular party.

In those same 16 years, the Dems have yet to enjoy even 1 example in their favour.
  • Normally people would cast blame on the third party voter, but I don't think that argument is applicable this time around. The states Clinton needed to win were substantial losses. He won over 50% in states such as Ohio, North Carolina, and Georgia. Even if the third party voters picked Hillary, he would have most likely taken those states. 
  • If i only had taken the blue pill, ignorance is bliss!
    These are exiting times!
  • How anyone can't see that this man is motivated purely by self-interest is really beyond me. Sorry US, but you dropped the ball on this one. Big time. It is very entertaining and all, but it's the fucking presidency...
  • Trump is doing a good enough job so far, but people are still criticizing him just because it's Trump. 
  • Well, one week in and beyond the insecure crowd measuring, refugee banning, and laying the groundwork for getting rid of twenty to thirty million Americans health insurance; Trump has removed the Joint Chiefs and the Director of National Intelligence from the security council. Oh yeah, and the highest tier of the State Department just quit. So we removed almost all expertise and experience in foreign policy, and Mike Flynn looks like a guy who wants war with Iran. What could possibly go wrong?
  • World war 3 is closer than you think, maybe Nostradamus was right :O
  • WW3 is already here. It started quite some time ago. Trump is completely irrelevant in the equation.
  • I guess you definition of WW3 is different than the rest of the world? Only a few countries are embroiled in separate conflicts/war
  • Bullshit Epke. The list of countries either directly participating in and/or funding wars is quite long. Not to mention currency wars which most don't even begin to understand, and which throughout history have always ended in troops crossing borders. You're vision of WW3 is Fallout. Simplistic and lowbrow. If the missiles fly, that's the END, not the beginning, of WW3.

The USA is at war.
    The Middle East is at war.
    The EU is at war.
    China and Russia are at war.
    Korea is at war.
    Japan is at war.
    Australia is at war.
    South Americans are fighting themselves for the last rolls of toilet paper.
    Africa is a fucking mess.

Just because the bombs aren't dropping at your doorstep doesn't mean shit isn't happening.
  • By your definition, we are not in WW3, we simply have always been at war.
  • It is still not a world war, if it was most of the world would be affected and it isn't, the major powers are still not at each other throats yet, mostly "normal" imperialism. I still don't have to buy war bonds, i am not doing my part yet, so do you need to know more?
  • We just continue to normalize crazy. No proof for three million illegal voters. No proof Obama wire tapped Trump Tower. Does not seem to matter much. Thirty to forty percent of the country seems willing to entertain whatever comes out of Trumps mouth.
  • We are in the Orwellian present now. There are adults reading this thread who live in countries that have bombed other countries during every year that they've been alive. The war doesn't end, because it's designed not to. 'Fake news' is the new 'doublethink'

Also, if (when?) the nukes fly, it'll be the end. Every time a nuke lands in a hemisphere, the entire hemisphere is effected: winds, tidal forces etc etc. 

• Poor whites on disability continue to support Trump after he has put in a budget that would have them go hungry. People say Seth Rich and pizzagate, like there is a shred of evidence for them, yet ignore the mounting evidence that their candidate was aided by the Russians. The only positive seems to be the GOP cannot get it together. All three branches under their control and zero significant legislation.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week