Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 11/04/16
  • Noobied by 1sloth
  • Noobied by 1sloth
  • Noobied by 1sloth
  • I found the oxygen mechanic more annoying than the gravity in Pre-Sequel.
  • Noobied by 1sloth
  • Nutta, give her Monkey Island, Mass Effect, Ass Creed, Oblivion, Viva Pinata, and stuff like that. I know a lot of chicks who don't like first person stuff, but 3rd person they go for. Or just give her Dark Souls and tell her if she can beat it you'll marry her.
  • Flib when I was playing through bloodborne she had a go she did surprisingly well in Old Yharnham. With me backseat driving. Telling her when enemies were gonna pop up and how to pull single guys. She just got stressed out at the boss. Blood Starved Beast was it?

I was probably a little over levelled for the area but she actually surprised me.
  • Dr Flibble Didn't have an issue with oxygen, enemies drop loads of them, the only annoying thing is the jump button, if you use it a tad too long you are using oxygen to jump
  • Nutta, she sounds like a keeper already!

Epke, yeah that's what I mean. I was always burning through my oxygen doing jumps, and having to turn those oxygen stations on or off all the time was annoying. Playing as Claptrap was good for the oxygen since he doesn't use it but his special abilities were a pain in the butt.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week