PlayStation 4.5
  • Noobied by 1sloth
  • Well tomorrow is the reveal, I anticipate being underwhelmed. I do not think they will give me a compelling reason to buy a Neo or a Slim. Maybe they will surprise me with the Neo, or announce Vita 2 or such, but I bet this will be a snooze. Same day as an iPhone announcement, so you know nobody will be watching. Maybe they are trying to bury some bland hardware behind Apple.
  • Vita 2 would be insane, but Sony have done some dumb shit before so not impossible. Don't really care about anything to do with the reveal. I'm expecting just a whole lot of "Buy our VR shit so it can sit on your shelf gathering dust with our Sony Move shit". I'll buy a Neo or a Slim when my current PS4 dies, by which time there will probably be a PS5 anyway.
  • Playstation meeting was even less than I expected. 4K and HDR are nice, I just got a big LG model that does both, but I just don't think a graphical bump is worth a new console. I will buy a pro if my PS4 dies, but hopefully that won't happen. They have to make a pro that looks like a samich. I mean with white bread and meat middle and tufts of plastic lettuce protruding.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week