Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 21/03/16
  • Croc is kind of a low point, for a stunning game. You are close, gut through.

Fallout 4 DLC this week! The first Fallout DLC that will likely run smoothly. I don't think I ever used my stash of bot mines and nades. Gotta remember to raid my stash.
  • Minecraft - Finished the game. Killed that final boss, mopped up the final trophies and got a new platinum.

COD Ghosts - Went back and got a few easy trophies.

COD Advanced Warfare - Almost finished the story I think. Again, I like it. It's predictable, very generic Hollywood action plot, but it's fun. I'm glad I only paid $10 for it though.

Saint's Row 4 Re-Elected - Played a bit more of this.

Salt and Sanctuary - Played a little bit more. Found a boss and was totally unprepared for it, and died. I like the game, and probably anyone who likes Dark Souls will too. These guys should write a thank you letter to From though, since this game has almost zero original ideas in it besides presenting them as a 2D platformer.

Bloodborne - A little bit of co-op, and helped Epke.

And in 32 hours from now the Dark Souls 3 game installed on my PS4 will unlock.

• G, S&S is worth a look. It's only $18, and the amount of effort they put into it shows. I wasn't a fan of the art style either but it's sort of grown on me. The actual gameplay and things that matter most are all good. Ska is also just 2 people; from what I heard the husband does the code, the wife does the art.
  • Automatron is deeply meh. A few missions and robot building. I liked it well enough but non Fallout fanboys should stay away. It may be the thinnest piece of Fallout DLC eveh.
  • Vamp, Slain! is getting really bad press and reactions. How is it?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week