Rocket League (News Update)
  • I am already hooked on this game... Now they're adding a Basketball mode? Psyonix Studios knows how to please their fans. Catch me all over this on PS4 when it releases.

• I haven't played Rocket League in so long I might have to pop back on and give it a go.

In fact all I have ever played is base plain (if you can call it plain) Rocket League.
  • The hockey mode got old pretty quick, and the Mutators was fun but it wasn't ranked so I didn't get much enjoyment out of it. I know Basketball won't be ranked but that's my sport of choice.

"Base plain" Rocket League still continues to be as addicting and competitive as it was when I first discovered it. I'm so happy they show love to the community with the free updates instead of charging, they only ask $ when it comes to cosmetic features of the cars which are irrelevant to me.
  • Yeah I just put a couple quid in to get the bat mobile. And I'm happy to do that with all the content they have been creating.
    Noobied by 1Juic3
  • Okay so I played the hockey mode and I'm not impressed. Yeah the puck has new physics attached to it and moves like a hockey puck would. But the cars don't slide like you would expect them to on ice they didn't change the physics up. I know it might be a bit much to ask but I'd assume from the top class work on the base game that this would be covered.

Anyway it's only a small gripe in a game that's pretty damn good to say the least. I think I might try and pop in a couple times a week have a match or two. Let's see how it goes.
  • You playing on the PC or PS4? I'd be interested in some 2v2 if you're on Playstation. psn: akabuckets21

& yes the hockey mode was novelty at best, I prefer the traditional matches too.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week