Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 07/03/16
  • Bloodborne - The usual co-op stuff.

Helldivers - Checked in to see if anything has changed. It hasn't.

Valkyria Chronicles Remake - Did a few more missions.

Saints Row 4 Re-Elected - Did a few more missions.

BroForce - Played a bit of it. It's fun, but gets old fast.

Call of Duty Ghosts - Finally got around to playing through this. Haven't played a COD game since Blops 2 but this was cheap and I had the itch. It's not bad. I don't know why people hated it so much.

Minecraft - I know there's an end boss in this game, but I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever see it.

Ratchet & Clank Nexus - Did a few more missions and upgraded some weapons.

LEGO Avengers - Playing through the story. Apparently the open world is bigger than Heroes but I haven't actually gotten to it yet. The LEGO games seem to enjoy blue-balling the players with the open world recently. The game is fun though, plenty of characters, new attack types and new 2 player combo attacks which wreck everything.

2 weeks to Dark Souls 3.
  • Bro Force is stupid fun. Some levels can get a bit challengin but mostly it is an 8 bit blender of blood. My favorite part are the stupid stupid names. Mr Anderbro does not even work, and I laughed out loud.
  • Warframe (PC): I need to progress in the game farther but instead I end up doing dailies that don't unlock anything. I wish the maps were better. I'm probably near my end point with the game. Would like to try the last couple weapon types I haven't tried yet and that will probably be it. Some missions are way more fun than others.
  • Yeah Epke, I have different weapons in my inventory so I have managed to grab some, been through rifle, pistol, bow, shuriken, shotgun, blade, and heavy so far. Also a couple different frames I will probably try. I haven't done any void missions yet, I will give those a go. And yeah, I've levelled up my mastery some.
  • Firewatch: I thought it was great. I'm too stupid for the map navigation but I liked the story. I loved the two characters in how flawed, vulnerable and raw they were at times. I really, really liked this game. It's a 3 hour game though, so I would only recommend it when its on sale. But I really liked playing through it and unraveling the mystery first hand with all the banter in between. I even got to see penis. 10/10.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week