Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 25/01/16
  • Batman AA is the bomb. I think only the croc part was a little dissapointing, and only by comparison. It is crazy that only about forty people were needed to make that game, one of whom only worked on making the cape flap around right.

I may buy The Witness tonite.
  • Bloodborne - Finished the game with my 7th character, then started my 8th. Dark Souls 3 needs to rescue me from this game. I'm thinking #8 will be my last guy.

Minecraft - Still digging, still renovating my house. I've explored the depths of the Balrog's butthole but still only found 1 shitty rock that had diamonds in it. What gives? And how in fuck do you beat this game? I gather from the trophy list that there is an end boss, but do you just dig until you stumble on it or is there some method to this random madness?

Toukiden - Killed a few more monsters in a few more missions. I want to like this game, but I just feel like Monster Hunter did all this better years ago.

Far Cry 4 - I found the Donkey Punch edition with all the DLC included for cheap so I bought it. Downloaded all the content and watched the start screen before turning it off to play Bloodborne. It was a pretty start screen though, I'll give it that.
  • Lots and lots of Diablo 3 on PC. My seasonal character is at Paragon 126 or thereabouts, and I am running around Torment VI and GR 28. I really need a Ring of Royal Grandeur and a Thunderfury. Some of the bosses get ridiculous health pools at this stage in the game. It is a fun game to just try to constantly improve your times and progression on while listening to music.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week