What do you eat
  • I eat pretty much anything, and don't pay much attention to calories and things like that. There's quite a bit of variety in my diet, because Japan is a nation of foodies and culinary geniuses imo, but I do eat Vegemite toast at breakfast almost daily, as it's one of the few Ozzy foods I can get here, or want. I'd kill a vagrant for a box of Weet-Bix sometimes though....

Other than that I eat sushi maybe once or twice a week because it gives my mouth an orgasm. Anything else is fair game as I come across it. I rarely eat McD's or KFC or shit like that and I don't drink Coke or other soft drinks except on the odd occasion. It's not an active avoidance coming from a desire to eat healthy it's simply that Japan has so many local fast foods that are cheaper and a million times tastier that I just don't think to go there.
  • The blood of the innocent.
    Noobied by 1Juic3
  • Salads, oatmeal, microwavable rice things, microwavable canned things, cereal, pop-tarts, try to keep it to about 1400-1500 calories a day. Not a lot of nutrition in my diet because I mostly buy only super cheap and super easy.
    Noobied by 1Juic3

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week