Your favorite films
  • Really? Heat was the pinnacle for me. Mr Mann just makes the same movie over and over. Even as good as Heat is, it would not make my top ten.
  • Kung Fu Hustle.
  • Star Wars (original unfucked trilogy) - If I had to choose 1 from the 3 I guess it'd be New Hope.

Clash of the Titans (1980's version)

Highlander 1 -a Frenchman playing a Scotsman while a Scotsman plays a Spaniard. Whoever did the casting for this movie snorted cocaine a little too heavily before making his final calls. Comedy gold. And Christopher Lambert somehow managed to marry Sophie Marceau, which I can only assume is the gods having a laugh.

Battle Royale

Fight Club

Downfall

This is Spinal Tap

Aliens

Caddyshack

Rain Man

The Godfather

Just the ones that popped into my head now. My only selection criteria were movies I've watched several times and wouldn't hesitate to watch again. There are plenty of others that I love but mostly from the 80's or 90's or earlier. I generally don't do movies anymore, and my knowledge of movies after the early 2000's is pretty shady at best.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week