Anyone got the old Community Podcast episodes?
  • Hey there. 

I know this is kind of a long shot but does anyone have any of the old episodes of the Community Podcast laying around on their hard drives? I'm talking about the Community Podcast that was done by Fuzzy and someone else (can't remember your name, sorry!). The one episode I'm looking for in particular is Episode 35: The Return of TheBGBB. I've been looking for this episode forever and all I can find on the internet is dead links, so if anyone has it and could upload it I'd be eternally grateful. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope everyone is doing well. 

Yow! 
  • I'll see what I can find out - Smoke I believe still has em, and I keep in touch.
  • That would be great, thanks. 
  • Is it possible to upload those podcasts to soundcloud?
    Noobied by 1Juic3
  • Any updates on this, Sunflower? Thanks. 
  • I asked and posted this to him but didn't hear back. I'll check again.
  • Thanks, Sunflower. I really appreciate it. If we could find the old episodes, as well as old episodes of the ModCast, etc, it'd be nice to archive them somehow so this doesn't happen again. 
  • I still have all the old Modcasts. I can host them...somewhere. Somehow. I dunno. I run legitshook.com and surely there's webspace there, or upload them to youtube.
  • What about Yuzo? does he still have them somewhere?
  • Sugar I had them all on a Hard Disk i formatted last week. Sloth is probably the guy to go to.
  • @ Sunflower - That'd be great. Whatever works. 

@ Epke - I'm not sure if Yuzo would have them or not. I don't know if he listened to them. It might be worth an ask though. 

@ 8drawt - Damn, that's rotten luck. I've been looking for this episode for a few years now and to have missed out on it by just a week? Sucks. Good call on asking Sloth though. Does anyone know how to contact him? 
  • Nah Yuzo doesn't have em. Smoke's the man, and he's been mostly absent. Sloth still checks in here. 

I might just toss a zipfile of a lot of Modcasts on dropbox and link it here.
  • Sounds like a plan. Would you mind still chasing up those Community Podcast episodes too? 
  • If I can get em. Smoke's MIA.

Just to see if this even works well, here's a link to Modcasts 90-95. Just a weird cross-section. Dropbox shared link. Need to find a better place to host them.

• Didn't you say you own a website? Why not there? If not, I own a website and I wouldn't mind hosting them if you could send them to me in a .zip or something. 
  • I don't have any podcast episodes saved beyond NooBTooB but I'm happy to host it all.

I will throw up a folder similar to http://noobtoob.com/podcasts/ for each podcast when I get back from vacation and have more viable internet based on what's been collaboratively gathered in this thread.
  • It's a shame about you not having any of the other episodes, but at least you still have the NoobToob stuff. I think I'll have to go back and listen to some of that instead. 

I'll try contacting TheBGBB one last time to see if he has the episode I so desperately want, but if that fails, I think I might have to give up on my quest. 

Hope you enjoy the remainder of your vacation, Sloth. Thanks for getting back to us. 
  • Hey, guys.

I agree with Sunflower on this one; we need to reach out to Smokey.  If I hear anything, I'll let you know.
  • Thanks for the reply, thebgbb--both here and on Twitter. After your tweet Smoke actually replied saying that he'd check his external hardrives for them tomorrow (which is today now), so hopefully he'll have them. Fingers crossed! 

Noobied by 1Juic3
  • Here is a link to a page on Noobtoobfiles.com which has some of the Noobtoob Modcast episodes from 2008:  http://noobtoobfiles.com/modcast/.  Also, if you click the link to the main directory it doesn't work.  This is a shame as some of the Noobtoob videos on it were superior to the earlier ones on youtube.  Here is a link to some of the Noobtoob does Japan videos:  http://noobtoobfiles.com/japan/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week