[2015] Best Story
  • Best Story

All Platforms
    Noob's Choice 2014 Winner - Telltale's The Walking Dead: Season 2

Story is an important factor in videogames. Which game had the best story of 2015? Episodic titles who's final episode released in 2015 can be counted in this category. Example: Tales From The Borderlands premiered in 2014, but ended in 2015, thus making it eligible for the 2015 awards.

And, go vote!
  • Metal Gear Solid: V's story was absolutely fantastic. It had me drawn in and hooked the second I started the game up. Truly an amazing experience, especially with all the little bits of information you could scavenge for by listening to audio tapes you've acquired.  I would literally just turn the game on and listen to them without doing anything else because it was so interesting. I definitely need some closure for the ending I will never get, but what can ya do haha
  • Aaaaah MGSV is my game of the year so far but I have to disagree with you story wise it was so disjointed. Yeah the twist at the end was what the fuck inducingly awesome. But the way it was doled out, the amount of story you actually got and well the lack of protagonist voice acting was really disappointing.
  • Arsenal's title win in FIFA 16 career mode. 11 years in the making.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week