Potatoes
  • It is with a heavy heart that I came home from Chicago Sunday night and realized... damn, those waffle fries at Pitchfork were amazing. And while that wasn't the only memory of the weekend, it, along with a traditionally potato based substance that causes people to do silly things, made me really reflect on the wonderful starch. In this version of my now legendary weekly polls, I would like you too to reflect on the potato, potato products, and which one you derive the most pleasure from. Please explain your choice, as always, and remember that there really is no such thing as a bad potato.

Translator's Note: Please keep in mind I will be using the American terms in the following poll. Chips are the thin, crunchy objects, for example.
    Potato
    1. What is your favourite form of the potato?6 votes
        French Fries
        66.67%
      1. Potato Chips
          0.00%
      2. Mashed Potatoes
          0.00%
      3. Baked Potatoes
          0.00%
      4. Boiled Potatoes
          0.00%
      5. Hash Browns
          0.00%
      6. Hushpuppies
          0.00%
      7. Home Fries
          0.00%
      8. Potato Salad
          0.00%
      9. Vodka
        16.67%
      10. Raw Potatoes (no) (Ash I'm talking to you)
        16.67%
  • I have been informed that the poll is missing "potato wedges." Please feel free to post if that is your vote. I ask you to forgive my transgression.
  • Honourary potato wedges vote here.
  • Hey man, 

Raw potatoes are the shit.

Sincerely,

Ash 
  • Potato
    Wedges
    All day
    Everyday
  • @AshGooner

And how many restaurants have you gone to where they serve raw potatoes? There's a reason it's 0.
  • @GoodEnoughForMe How could you forget? :(

• Where's poutine? :(
  • It's hard being perfect.
  • I want to try poutine so much. I've never had it. :\

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week