Noobtoob's Week in Gaming: 11/05/15
  • Hrghl Frghl placeholder text indicating Littleg has played no games this week Hrghl Frghl

(Lorem) ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Ads afg adsfg.  
    Noobied by 1FirLocke
  •  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Bloodborne (PS4) Just been playing this game. Its better sweet, I'm nearing the end of my Platinum Trophy hunt, and while I want to get into other games, I've truly loved my time with this game. :)

My laptop has been sent in for service 1 last time before the warranty expires, so I probably won't be around here as much the next couple of weeks. Well, even less than usual for me anyway I guess. ;p
  • Bloodborne - Almost finished the game with my 5th character, who is an old guy playing nude.

Dark Souls 2 - Just dicking about with new characters and stuff.

Helldivers - A massive new and free DLC dropped for this which has spiced things up a bit, so I'm playing it again now.

LEGO Batman 3 - I like it. I think I prefer LEGO games that don't have the open worlds. It was OK in LEGO Marvel because you could whiz around the map fairly quickly, but in Batman 2 or Lord of the Rings it was just painful getting about. Batman 3 thankfully did away with all that, and focused on characters and a nifty little story. This is really a game about Green Lantern rather than Batman.
  • (PS4 / Xbox One) Battlefield 4 - Still playing Conquest. I been trying to go for the assignment Phantom Operative assignment which means using the Phantom Bow but that is proving very difficult and has a negative effect on my gameplay so I might switch back to using normal weapons.

(PS4 / Xbox One) Battlefield Hardline - Just jumping in to play the odd multiplayer game.

(PS4) Dragon Age: Inquisition - Just made it to the late title screen and I'm slowly exploring the world.
  • Bunch of Jak 3, of all games. I finished Bloodborne and I guess I felt like playing something that fit like an old glove. I continued my 4% save file and suddenly it's 76%. It sort of just happened. I love it.
  • I started my week messing with Dying Light it's okay. It's just not working for me. The combat just isn't satisfying. I might mainline the story and slide back on the shelf. It's okay just not great.

Last week I spoke about how I couldn't get into Dark Souls 2 because Bloodborne had fucked up my play style. Well I think I may have finally adapted. I started a new character. Went full on strength. I'm about 5 hours in and have smashed the first 4 bosses with my +2 club. Boom!!!!!!!!!

Also last week I spoke about buying Fantasia but not having room upstairs to play it. Well I dragged the Xbox one downstairs. Set it up on the big TV and went to work flinging my arms about to Lorde's Royals. The games fun. Real fun. I never played dance central and I can't say it's as captivating as rock band but if I ever have a party. Why not throw this one out there.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week