Noobtoob Archive
  • I don't know if I was right to start a new thread (If not I apologise) . I was wondering if anyone has a complete collection they are willing to share of all the Noobtoob episodes (MP3s would be great) ? Or to just point me in the right direction. I do have most of them on an old IDE hard disk somewhere, but that is lost to time and probably the trash and/or neglect.

I only ask because back in the day on the wiki there were links to all eps and obviously the first few ( 20 or so ) were audio only. Also, there are at least two or three which have been taken down by youtube -  I cant remember which ones off the top of my head.

Any help would be massively appreciated . Thanks in advance!

YOW! (Sorry if this is a duplicate post)
  • @8drawt I have ep 1-24 on my laptop.
    Noobied by 18drawt
  • We're working on something. :) I'll update this post in due time! I do miss that episode where they reviewed The World Ends With You..
    Noobied by 18drawt
  • Got in touch with Tobin and you can still find all the old files here:

I'd like to grab the YouTube videos/MP3s eventually and put them all completely in noobtoob.com/podcasts (this doesn't exist yet). That way if videos are taken down, we've still got them with the forum. It's just a time thing that I have to work out.
    Noobied by 28drawt Epke
  • @zebure Thankyou anyway :)

You guys are awesome! Thankyou so much - you have made my day!
    I really appreciate you going out of your way to sort this out. I cannot thankyou enough :) 

You guys are really TOO helpful xD 

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU

If I can help out in any way please let me know. 
  • I grabbed them all just in case  (and the 3 specials from youtube) . Sorry for hogging your bandwidth :) .
    Thankyou!
  • Thanks sloth, have to download them before the PC police take them down! ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week