Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has been revealed!
  • Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Let's boogie!

Alright! So Square Enix decided to have 3 day Twitch Stream to reveal the game, but the internet said no and got it to leak early. You don't make the internet wait.

Here it is:

Screenshots from Eurogamer.

No release date yet, but it is coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC.

As a guy who doesn't really like shooters, I loved Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Now that I think about it, it's probably my favourite shooter. It has been a while since HR came out. Really excited for this!
    Noobied by 1sloth
  • I enjoyed Human Revolution, but it felt so small. I hope they turn everything up to 11 on this one. I'll buy it, when you're a fan of cyberpunk beggars can't be choosers.
  • I finished Human Revolution three times and loved being inside of that world; the electronic music embedded in your inner ear that was a constant thumping, the aroma in the air that you could practically taste with the tip of your tongue with how gaseous every environment was, and all the vectored shapes to delight your eye! I mean, look at the ceilings in Deus Ex! That game had so much packed inside of it.

If I simply got another ride somewhere relatively new-ish, I would be so happy. I cannot wait and this is one of those buy at launch games for me.

I never had an issue with boss fights because your spinny attack was so over powered. I also kept a RPG launcher which I remember distinctly using on my boss fight which ended it quickly.

Oh boy I'm so excited for this.
    Noobied by 1FirLocke
  • Nice :)
  • I loved Human Revolution, the world they created was so rich and beautiful and dark, the RPG elements made it feel like I could play the game my way, and the variety of action, stealth and puzzles was great. More of that, done with another great story, and they'll have me throwing money.
  • YES!!! Just saw the announcement trailer! I also loved HR, so this is totally a day one buy for me. :)
  • I have never played Deus Ex , but everyone always has great things to say about them. I do own the Directors cut of HR so I may get around to checking it out.
  • Do! It's an excellent game, you might find its hooks sinking into you once you get the hang of things. :) I was thinking of starting up another play through on PS3 since this announcement...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week