Net Trawlin - Stuff we find online and want to share
  • How well do you think you could sing karaoke while being whacked off?

• @Dr Flibble I can't believe that's a thing.

I found this great guide on how to talk Australian:

• If Friends were made in 2015....

Sloth, brings back memories. Someone should make an Ozzy English course using only Alf from Home And Away.
    Noobied by 1sloth

First Official picture of the Suicide Squad. From left to right, Adam Beach as Slipknot, Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang, Cara Delevingne as Enchantress, Karen Fukuhara as Katana, Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flagg, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Will Smith as Deadshot, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc, and Jay Hernandez as El Diablo
  • Way more characters than they need,  Costumes are deeply unimaginative.  The premise remains strong.  Comic book dirty dozen writes itself.
  • I guarantee that at least one of them will die early in the film. Gotta show off the whole exploding head bit. I imagine it'll be one of the two on the far ends, El Diablo or Slipknot, as neither are particularly big name characters. I didn't even know Katana or Killer Croc were in this movie. It's 4 characters bigger than advertised. 

Agree on the costume front, very unimaginative. Lots of black, brown, dark, dingy. Hard to make a real assessment from 1 still image, but I do hope the movie has a bit more contrast in colour than that image does. 
  • You've probably all seen this video, but I saw it again tonight and I couldn't help but post it!

Spoiler:

• I do rather enjoy that sketch. I started going back and watching Monty Python's Flying Circus the other day. Some of that is absolutely hilarious. Keep meaning to go back and watch Two Ronnies and Harry and Paul too. 

Oldie but goody

• It's worrying how much of Suicide Squad is being leaked online. There's been pictures of actors filming, there's been the on set video of Jared Leto as Joker, now there's a video with a Batman and Joker car chase. It's like they're not even trying to keep things under wraps.
  • God I love Boogie. This was hilarious! Thank god for Shia. :P

https://youtu.be/-NRaUjbZuOY

And I have never wanted a phone so much in my life. All because of some colours.

https://youtu.be/VgmyVHYV1mE

I definitely dropped a comment on that video! Also Flibbs I just saw the last video you posted, and it was excellent! New sub for him. :) Kojima actually knows everything...
  • http://kotaku.com/manga-artist-arrested-for-allegedly-organizing-a-sex-1714854018

So this dude in Japan organizes some 20 orgies over the past several years at his place, then he charges people who want to participate?

"Oh hey, yeah, I'm having an orgy at my place. Cool, huh? Well guess what, not only that, but I am going to make money on it."

Damn.
  • @GoodEnoughForMe

There's gotta be some good money in that, right?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week