[2014] Best Co-op Multiplayer
  • Best Co-op Multiplayer
    All Platforms
    Noob's Choice 2012 Winner - Borderlands 2

Teaming up with your buddies to take down big enemies, or other players can be a great experience. Which game stands out to you?

And, go vote!
  • I've put in a TON of time this year to the buttery smooth, polished, and consistently rewarding loot fest of Reaper of Souls with @Winsord. Fantastic experience and super easy to group up with and bash baddies with.
  • As much as I hate the game itself, Destiny does deliver an excellent co-op experience over all.  The fun wasn't there to begin with, but a couple of friends thrown into the mix makes for some interesting adventures.
  • Diablo 3: Reaper of Soul.
  • Destiny is the only game I plated co-op this year. The raid was fun. Destiny
  • @nutta27 yeah the raid in Destiny is some of the most fun I've had this year too bad there isn't more of it.
  • Titanfall Frontier Defense for sure
  • Haven't played many multiplayer games this year, since I usually prefer single player games.
    But, I gotta say, Freedom Wars has a fantastic online setup.
    Gathered a few friends together, opened up a party chat and just collected resources for hours.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week