[2014] Best Original IP
  • Best Original IP
    All Platforms
    Noob's Choice 2012 Winner - Dishonored

New IP's can be the saving grace of the gaming world. What was the best new IP of 2014?

And, go vote!
  • Titanfall! If they just take some of the criticism to heed, the 2nd could be really fun.
  • Aah I hate that I am saying this because I have real mixed feelings about this game. But Destiny. I had fun with it for a while.
  • ....Does Hearthstone count? It officially came out this year, and it is based on Warcraft lore, so I'm not sure.
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. I really loved this game.
  • I have trouble considering Middle Earth to be a new IP.
  • Oh my god I actually agree with Flib here.

Yeah it's a fresh game series but it's Lord of the rings. There has been a million of those games before. Just because this one was done right it and it was a fresh idea doesn't mean it's a new IP. The same goes for stick of truth.
  • Well, it was a simple statement with few syllables and no complex ideas. Well within your intellectual strike zone.

While I'm ever so grateful to have this seal of approval, which I hold on par with that of my own belly lint, lets not make it a habit.
  • Transistor it is then!
  • There was a lot of new stuff out this year that I liked like Hearthstone, Destiny and Sunset Overdrive.

Going to be a tough one.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week