[2014] Game Of The Year
  • GAME OF THE YEAR
    All Platforms
    Noob's Choice 2012 Winner - Halo 4

Some great games came out during 2014. Let's see which game deserves to take home Game Of The Year.
    Share your thoughts!

And, go vote!
  • For me, this is going to come down to whether or not Inquisition can wrestle this award away from Reaper of Souls over the next few weeks. I guess there's also a chance Pokemon could make a run, because once I get started on those games I never put them down, but it's hard to see a remake - albeit a totally loaded and jazzed up one - be GOTY.

Titanfall and The Elder Scrolls Online would get honourable mentions from me. Same with Hearthstone.

There's also the small matter of never finishing Lightning Returns, even though I enjoyed it. If I can get around to it in December sometime, it might be an honourable mention, but I am backed up on games right now.

• I was stuck between Dark Souls II and Alien Isolation. I had to give the vote to Dark Souls II. The amount of fun, and time I put into that game says a lot. Loved it.
  • This one is tough since I haven't played a whole lot of games other than Minecraft, World of Warcraft and Hearthstone this year, but I'm going with Dark Souls II
  • I have to go with South Park: Stick of Truth. It's one which might have been forgotten, I know it took me a while to get round to finishing it, but it was an awesome experience. Really well made game. Also shows that games don't have to be next gen to be great
  • Dark Souls 2. So much for "next gen".

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week