PlayStation Hits The Vita With 5 Games This Month Through The IGC
  • The folks over at PlayStation hit us with a new smattering of games to add to our IGC's. Here's the list for November:

• 5th November: Binding of Isaac Rebirth (PS4/PS Vita)
    • 5th November: Steamworld Dig (PS4/PS Vita Cross Buy)
    • 5th November: Frozen Synapse Prime
    • 5th November: Luftrausers (PS3/PS Vita Cross Buy)
    • 5th November: The Hungry Horde
    • 5th November: Escape Plan (PS4/PS Vita Cross Buy)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know how many of you guys out there have a Vita, but good god almighty we got 5 games! I've played through them each a bit and I'm having fun with them for sure. My favorite of the bunch has to be Luftrausers. It's a shmup with some fun elements and a really fun physics/traversal mechanic. It's addicting and can be played in bit sized portions (which make it a perfect handheld game).

All in all, I really dig these titles. In the long run having PS+ has paid for a Vita with all the "free" titles we get. I'm glad I decided to pick one up.
  • I miiiiight resub this month. First good month in a while. Mostly interested in Isaac, Luft and Steamworld Dig.
  • They also announced some of the free games for December and January. December is going to feature Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4) and Secret Ponchos (PS4). January is going to feature Infamous: First Light (PS4) and The Swapper (PS4).

• A reason to fire up the vita other than remote play!
  • Yup, just re-subbed for 3 months. Good games.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week