• Saw it pop up in my YouTube feed the other day. Good show, sad that it'll be the last for a while, but such is life.

I tried out Ingress, I totally get the addictive quality, I found myself walking the long way from home to work so I could pass by more lower level portals.

And your most anticipated list finally got me to look at Evolve. I had kind of avoided it because it was always sold to me as this whole online e-sport thing and that immediately turned me away, but looking at some of the gameplay, especially on the Kraken, that game looks epic. I hear there's been a few problems with the alpha but I'm sure they'll get it all fixed up, even if it means delaying it.

And yea I am pretty much with Tobin on the console front. I haven't bought any of them yet, even when I had the money to. There just hasn't been that one game yet that sells me on it. It's been a lot of disappointment and a lot of "tech demo" type of games. But I do think it might be worth getting one around Christmas this year.

While there hasn't been one game to sell me, there's a stack if games I want to play on PS4. Shadow of Mordor, AC Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, Farcry 4, Destiny I think is going to pick up soon, GTA V looks amazing on next gen, and then there is another stack coming. I mean if you have a gaming PC, I'm pretty sure you can get all of those already, but if you don't (like me) then the time for upgrading is coming.
  • Sad that will be the last episode until... my over under is 2016. I totally burned a pile of my data plan watching it during lunch. First world first world problems.
  • Now how you feel guys. Europe finally got Shovel Knight for 3DS, last week. And I am like christmas lights, turning from red to normal, normal to red, and so on. If you want to beat this special parts it is so annoying! I bless the day when I found out that I can use rod to gather my lost loot. And you can change your scale to 23+ ;)
    Can't wait to try New Game+ :)
  • It was a great episode and I loved hearing Yuzo & Tobin catch up on games again. I really miss Range's audio work. That man's magic fingers made even Tobin's screeches pleasant.

My highlight was hearing about how the hosts' gaming habits have shifted but are still die-hard gamers at heart with how they'll go months without gaming, pick up a game like South Park and then just hermit it up for a while. I've been like this too and its wonderfully affirming hearing that there are other oddballs like meeee.

I can't wait until the next episode whenever that may be.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week