NooBTooB 101 2014: July (Dishonored)
  • Huh, interesting! I'll give it another shot. :)

And welcome back from your holiday 8drawt! I hope you had a good time. :)
  • Cheers dude! I had fun :) Still not returned to dishonoured since the other day, i am gonna try and get into it at the weekend. I just really wish I could care a bit more about the world.
  • Wow i ended up just completing the first DLC, i wasnt that up for playing but really got into it more than i have done before. In all but 1 mission i got ghost. But i kept inadvertently killing enemies by choking them and they would fall off the roof or similar which was a bit of a bummer. But i never killed anyone other than sleeping enemies falling to their death.

Gonna have a short blast on the last DLC as it is a continuation of the second one ( so can keep previous upgrades and runes etc i think) , i probably will end up completing it eventually. So yeah really enjoying it atm :)
  • I have owned this game since it was released but never played it because I had so many other games to play. Now that it is going to to a free game with Xbox Live Gold membership this month I will finally play it and do a full game review and you will be able to find it on my YouTube channel.

I miss the NoobToob videos, when are you guys gonna come back to YouTube?
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week