The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • This is one of the greatest coming of age movies of all time.  Take time out of your day to sit down and watch it, or even read the book.
  • I watched it with my ex-girlfriend. That was interesting.

Good movie though.
  • Any particular reasons why you enjoyed it? I mean, I looked up the movie and it does seem very good, but it'd be nice to hear why you liked it.
  • (Sorry for getting back to you so late @FirLocke , been busy with finals) The reason I enjoyed it is because of the great story and the characters you can really relate too.  A lot of us have been in their shoes at one point or another in our lives, so it was easy to connect with them.  It has a great sound track too, because it was written in the 90's and is supposed to take place then too.  Also Emma Watson, can't get enough of her lol.
  • I didn't like the movie personally... I found it boring.. but the shots of Pittsburgh really were superb! 
  • Haha, no problem @shozaya. :) It definitely seems like a worthwhile film to watch, if it ever hits the Irish Netflix, I'll give it a whirl!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week