Game Releases: Week of 3/2/2014
  • 3/4
    South Park: The Stick of Truth (Xb360, PS3,PC)
    Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, PC)
    Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures (Xb360, PS3, WiiU, 3DS, PC)

3/5
    Awesomenauts (PS4)

3/6 
    Infested Planet (PC)

Anybody picking up anything this week? Discuss!
  • I'll get South Park at some point probably.
  • I am decently interested in both South Park (which I think I'd get first) and the new Ninja Gaiden.
  • Nothing that i would fancy
  • Maybe Dead Nation Apocalypse for PS4 this week. Not really a new game, but I remember liking this on PS3 and I will totally give it a whirl if it is the plus game.
  • I loved Dead Nation but never bought the DLC. Let us know how Apocalypse is.
  • I will probay get south park on the PC in a steam sale.
  • I'm really tempted to pick up South Park, but I'm going to try to wait for the Steam Sale. If it was $50 on steam instead of $60 I might have picked it up already. And I downloaded Dead Nation on PS4 because it was the free game this month. For some reason it wasn't on the list when I looked up releases.
  • Dead Nation is exactly as good as I remember. I do not see any real difference. I thought I would play to one checkpoint. The next thing I know I am third done with the campaign and miss my bedtime. Have not gotten to the DLC. Plus also dropped Tomb Raider, so Plus is so good I do not understand how playstation turns a profit.
  • @ness greenman gaming I think have a code for some money off it....it has made me tempted to pick it up.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week