New South Park: The Stick of Truth footage
  • The first 13 minutes of South Park : The Stick of Truth , i am hoping that the game is going to be solid throughout. There have been a number of previews by game sites that have been really encouraging. Anybody planning on getting it at launch or pre-ordering it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QHku88cADw
  • Between DS2 and Second Son, March is kinda booked for me. SouthPark is so variable in quality, Christmas Critters is funny as hell, many episodes are unfunny, preachy, and aimless. I hope it is like playing a funny special, but wait and see is the best this can be for me.
  • Yeah, i am inclined to agree. If the rpg elements and combat turn out to be as good as they promise to be i think i can overlook the dips in writing quality if there are any. But i sure as hell aren't pre-ordering it, haven't preordered anything since i got burnt on Rome 2: Total War. Obsidian have made some quality games though, i  really hope this is one of them.
  • I'll probably give it a go down the track. The combat system looked pretty dull from what I saw of it, but the rest looked like it could be pretty fun. I haven't watched an episode of South Park in years though.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week