Extra HD Remakes
  • Shenmue 1 & 2

Dark Souls

Yakuza Kiwami 1 & 2

Spyro

Assassin's Creed Rogue 

Burnout Paradise

• I was initially excited about the Spyro Trilogy remastered as Ripto's Rage is (to this day) one of my favorite games. That said: I really don't like what I'm seeing. Maybe most of those shots are from the first game, which is nearly unplayable, and that's why it's so unpleasant looking; but I'm genuinely nervous about what they're doing to those three (really two) games. 
  • Rumours are that BLOPS 4 will have no campaign, but never fear, it may have Battle Royale! 

COD4 Modern Warafre

Modern Warfare 2

Trailer placeholder
  • Red Faction Re-Mars-tered

Noobied by 1Epke
  • The entire Yakuza series will now be together on PS4. Yakuza 3, 4 and 5 all confirmed for remaster.

https://gematsu.com/2018/05/yakuza-3-4-and-5-remasters-announced-for-ps4
    Noobied by 1laphamking
  • I saw that Red Faction Guerrilla is being remastered now. I am a little excited for this because this game was pretty fun and put a lot of hours into it on the 360. 
  • Re-MARS-tered is barely worth it really. It looks a bit better I suppose, but everything else is the same as it was on PS3. Even the graphical enhancements don't do much for it, considering most of the game is set on a barren red wasteland. I played it for 10 minutes and decided to come back later after everything else was played. Thoroughly not gripped.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week