PS+ yearly games update
  • From 12th June to June of next year these games will be available to download if you have a PlayStation Plus subscription:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Been dying to play this one myself!)
    Single-Player of Uncharted 3 (Because the multi-player is already free to play)
    LittleBigPlanet Karting

This update applies to both Europe and America. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-07-xcom-enemy-unknown-uncharted-3-and-littlebigplanet-karting-are-coming-to-ps-plus-year-long-instant-game-collection

These 3 games will be replacing inFamous 2, LittlebigPlanet 2 and Motorstorm Evolution, so if you want those 3 games you better download or purchase them at least!

I seriously need to invest in an external hard drive. So many games!

- Off topic - Because of PlayStation Plus I already have about 10 Vita games but I have no Vita. :( It makes me want to get one! It's just affording a 32gb memory card that's the hard part. I'd hate paying such a ridiculous amount for that much storage!
  • I own 2 of these games already and I am in no way interested in LbP Karting. Wait is the karting available on vita?
  • I believe I have been clear on how I feel about PS Plus. I have played two of those into the ground. Xcom finally coughed up a Plat after I don't even want to think about how much bullshit. Karting might be fun. Rumor has it that Saints 3 is coming later this month in the US. I will be interested in how they talk about plus at E3. If next gen really screws used games, then this sort of value is what Sony will have against Steam sales. Xbox can take the stupid.
  • nutta27 said:
    I own 2 of these games already and I am in no way interested in LbP Karting. Wait is the karting available on vita?

Nope, I thought that Karting would be an obvious fit for the Vita too.
  • Cool. I already own Uncharted 3 and have XCom on another platform but I don't have LBP Karting and having XCom on another platform doesnt sound bad.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week