The Walking Dead Giveaway
  • I have a spare steam key for the walking dead. You want it? Sure you do.

The walking dead was one of (in my eyes the) best games of last year. Well now I have a spare Steam Key for said game. If you want to get your hands on it you have to do one simple thing. One thing. Write a blog.

It can be about anything at all. Anything. The best blog that is linking in here before Sunday gets the game. C'm'on guys lets see that section of the site thriving. Like I said the winner will be drawn Sunday afternoon when I have awoken in my hang over state.

Just post a link to said blog in this thread and I will read them all. The most interesting will get the game. Free. Have fun people write your arses off. Write about anything you want. 1 entry per person.

Good Luck.x
  • If no one writes it please give it to me as i believe no one is gonna take the time to create a new blog just to win a key, i might be wrong though, none the less i shall humbly recieve it if you deem me fit :P
  • Goldenheaven said:
    If no one writes it please give it to me as i believe no one is gonna take the time to create a new blog just to win a key, i might be wrong though, none the less i shall humbly recieve it if you deem me fit :P

Then write a blog post.
  • Yeah looking like a non starter on the blog. I guess I will have a think of a quicker way to give it away what a shame. Oh well. Sorry dude I don't feel right just giving it out its such a fucking awesome game. By far one of the best to be released in a long ass time.

Oh well keep checking back here. I'll think of something small and easy to do to give the game away.
  • Okay here goes. To win the game all you have to do is guess which game will be shown first at sony's press conference? Simple. Just name a game. If anyone gets it right they get the game. If you think it will be a new Ip then he'll go for that and explain the game broadly to us. Winner gets walking dead. C'mon guys it's an awesome game.
  • nutta27 said:
    Okay here goes. To win the game all you have to do is guess which game will be shown first at sony's press conference? Simple. Just name a game. If anyone gets it right they get the game. If you think it will be a new Ip then he'll go for that and explain the game broadly to us. Winner gets walking dead. C'mon guys it's an awesome game.

Alright, why not. Killzone 4.
  • Half Life 3, exclusive, Move support only.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week