(Wii U/3DS) Sonic Lost Worlds
  • [video=youtube;D-sIkDWfccU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D-sIkDWfccU[/video]

A new Sonic game! I have say it looks like it takes a few ideas from Super Mario Galaxy but that's not a bad thing. :) The gameplay shown was presumably 3DS or at least I hope so! I wonder if this will build up hype but ultimately disappoint its fans like it has several times in the past? I dunno, it looks alright to me! Colours and Generations seemed to have good reception as well, so Sonic looks like he's getting back into his groove. :)
  • Hmm. Looks like a cool concept. I feel like this game has potential to be pretty fun, but there's a huuuuge chance it's going to flop and be a god awful mess.
  • Reminds me of the theme that Colors had, which I heard was great. I agree :) Sonic seems to be on the rise, once again!
  • I haven't played a new Sonic game since Sonic The Hedgehog (2006) so I imagine anything is better than that hunk of junk. I'll keep my eye on this. I still need to check out Generations.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week