(XBone?/Ps4?) Mirrors Edge 2
  • Amazon listed Mirrors Edge 2, along with a place holder price, as well as box art that looks like the XBones Cases.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/05/23/mirrors-edge-2-spotted-on-amazon?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Views?
  • Moving to News.

Would love to see another one of these. Maybe even just the abstract time trials and lose the story???
  • Littleg said:
    Moving to News.

Would love to see another one of these. Maybe even just the abstract time trials and lose the story???
    My first thought was "You can't just get rid of a story for a game!" But then my second thought was, "Mirror's Edge had a story?"

I don't know if it's just me but I think I cared so little about the story in that game I probably couldn't have told you anything about it the day after I finished it.
  • Surprised to see that, considering the initial development cycle was canned. Quite enjoyed Mirror's Edge, so I'd love a new installment.
  • Never played Mirror's Edge. Always figured I wasn't missing out on all that much.
  • Manio said:
    Never played Mirror's Edge. Always figured I wasn't missing out on all that much.

You aren't.
  • Manio said:
    Never played Mirror's Edge. Always figured I wasn't missing out on all that much.

It's worth a shot considering how fucking cheap it must be now. The first half is amazing but the second half falls off a bit.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week