America, allow me to introduce your next evolution in massacres.
  • Every now and then (not very often mind you) I wonder if perhaps my fellow man is not quite as stupid as I fear him to be, and then something comes along to wash all that doubt away. This is one of those times.

http://www.geek.com/news/the-most-dangerous-wifi-device-22000-sniper-rifle-that-aims-itself-1555837/

Awesome. A sniper rifle that practically does everything for you, AND records your shot for instant upload on your favourite social networking media. The next evolution in schoolyard massacres? Why, live-streaming sniper hunts of course!

Americans, we of the world all know that you people are batshit crazy, but surely even you can see this has "Bad Idea" stamped all fucking over it.

Apparently already on sale in Texas, I'm sure the rest of you can find it at you local "Guns'R'Us" or Amazon.gun. Happy hunting!
  • Awesome does it come with achievements/trophies? :P
    but they can't say "guns don't kill people, people kill people" anymore!
  • If you've ever seen Happy Gilmore (one of Adam Sandlers few gems), this was my favorite part :)

http://www.founditemclothing.com/t-shirts/guns.html

somewhat relevent to your quote, epke
  • At some point it sounds like it's going to be as much fun as sitting at home and watching other people hunt on tv. I have a friend who enjoys bow hunting because he says it's more difficult.
  • Yeah, I saw a story on these last year. The tech is neat, at least.

Combined with fully working handguns that can be printed using 3D printers, we are finding some pretty awesome ways to kill each other.

There should be more rules and regulations regarding these things, but the US has a fetish for guns and spree shootings.

But hey, in the time you posted this thread, to the time I posted this response, only about 30 people in the US have died because of gunshots. Woo!
  • MissScooter said:
    At some point it sounds like it's going to be as much fun as sitting at home and watching other people hunt on tv. I have a friend who enjoys bow hunting because he says it's more difficult.

Does your friend run around in a green suit and is known as "The Vigilante" :)
  • GoodEnoughForMe said:

There should be more rules and regulations regarding these things, but the US has a fetish for guns and spree shootings.

But hey, in the time you posted this thread, to the

But show your privates in your front yard youll be in jail before you can say. "Nudity never hurt anyone"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week