Games Only 84 - Monaco, Don't Starve, Knife of Dunwall
  • This week, HP and Doc are joined by a special repeat guest, Blue. They talk about Monaco, Resident Evil 6 No Mercy, Injustice, Don't Starve, and much much more.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/gamesonly/GOP84_Audio.mp3

NOTE: I'm not on the show, I'm about 30 mins in and the Monaco discussion about what I did is basically:

• It's just occurred to me that I never post in these threads. I listen to every show and love them all, so keep doin' what you're doing, chaps.

Also, it was great to finally get someone on the show who know what they're talking about when it comes to Fighting Games :p . Blue's a great sub and a different voice with different interests on the show really mixes things up nicely.

Last question, if you're posting these over on lockevincentofgamingelchemydotcom.com, is that the best place to go to comment and interact with you guys?
  • Here works, Twitter works, youtube comments works - we're everywheres, I suppose.
  • Sunflower said:
    Here works, Twitter works, youtube comments works - we're everywheres, I suppose.

Ok good. :) I also listen every week, and this was a good episode. :) I will get Monaco, but I'm waiting on the Xbla version. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week