PAX PRIME 2013, Who's going
  • Well with the tickets sold out in 6 hours, there is no question as to who is and isn't going. If you didn't buy your pass/passes yesterday you don't have many options in going. So with that.... Who got passes/who's Seattle bound this year.
  • There is always ebay. Unless they made that not possible.
  • I'm going, no traveling needed for me. If someone does really wants to go, they should wait for the prices on ebay to drop a bit.
  • I really want to hot a PAX one day but its just too much money/hassle being from the UK. All we have is Eurogamer in London and that is shocking.
  • Ligerzero said:
    I'm going, no traveling needed for me. If someone does really wants to go, they should wait for the prices on ebay to drop a bit.

Are you near the convention hall itself?
  • Wow either NooBTooB'ers are just not into PAX any more, or I'm just one of those rare people that like to have everything sorted WAY to far in advance.
  • cybermousey said:
    Wow either NooBTooB'ers are just not into PAX any more, or I'm just one of those rare people that like to have everything sorted WAY to far in advance.

PAX is just way too far away for me. Living in Michigan I can't afford to fly across the country, plus pay for the tickets. Also the site isn't as active as it used to be, so I would imagine that's a reason for a lack of responses. That along with the fact that Tobin and Yuzo don't make videos that help build up the hype for a NT meetup and I think you've got part of your answer.

Completely off topic question: Cybermousey, how come your not putting any new Hitome De Game videos up on your channel? I was starting to really like them!
  • cybermousey said:
    Wow either NooBTooB'ers are just not into PAX any more, or I'm just one of those rare people that like to have everything sorted WAY to far in advance.

It's probably a little bit from column A, a little bit from column B. I suspect most of the regulars will still be there, just no-one's coming on here to post about it.
  • I'm going again this year. I was able to grab a badge for every day except Saturday. So I'll have to hunt down a Saturday badge on Ebay.
  • I was going to go this year, but couldn't afford it. Next for sure!
  • I am trying to get my pass from eBay, but it's freakin' expensive.
    Since I am a foreign student and I am graduating next year, this year may be my only chance in a life time to go to PAX to meet all the awesome noobtoobers!
    I will try my best to get a pass
  • Littleg said:
    It's probably a little bit from column A, a little bit from column B. I suspect most of the regulars will still be there, just no-one's coming on here to post about it.

The regulars I know of said fuck PAX and decided to go someplace else.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week