[US - 3DS]Free games for registring Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 3DS or Luigi’s Mansion 2
  • I just copied it from Siliconera, because there is nothing more to add ;)

Club Nintendo USA have a special deal for folks looking to buy a Nintendo 3DS XL. Buying a 3DS XL and registering it along with Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity or Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon will allow you to download one of these five games for free:

Super Mario 3D Land
    Star Fox 64 3D
    Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
    Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive!
    Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone!

This is the worst part of this news :/
    The offer is valid on Nintendo 3DS XL systems registered on or after Feb. 14th.
  • Well this sucks...meh. No use for me to bitch about it though. Haha.
  • This is a really good deal! I'm not too pumped about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, but Luigi's Mansion really looks like a great game. And IMO, the XL is the way to go if you're thinking of getting a 3DS. The Layton and Mario games tend to keep their prices up for a very long time so Nintendo are offering a pretty damn good deal here.
  • Yup, I grab my Layton 5 while ago, and it was pretty good deal. Moreover, 3DS XL is just great, better than first one, and thanks to GAME I got it with free Kingdom Hearts 3D. So, as far I got two free, great games for 3DS :)
    This is a great occasion to trade-in old 3DS or buy 3DS XL.
  • Scirm said:
    This is a great occasion to trade-in old 3DS or buy 3DS XL.

Yeah it really is! I traded mine in back when GameStop was offering an extra 50% for trading in a your console, so I went ahead and did that! Only had to pay like $15-$20.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week