#PlayStation2013
  • [video]

Feb 20th 2013.

This will either be amazing...or a big fucking disappointment.
    Thoughts? Keep any rumor related material in a spoiler tab please.

EDIT: Can't embed the video :s
  • PS4 Prototype controller was leaked today:

Looks bigger, don't like the looks of the new analog sticks though. I believe those are built in speakers/ voice recording mic type thing under touch screen? If the rumors about recording your gameplay are true that's pretty cool.

Also: image
  • damn i think i just saw are very own chip in the comment section to the link that mono posted.
  • gilligan said:
    damn i think i just saw are very own chip in the comment section to the link that mono posted.

You are correcto~ The shit people are saying in there is fucking funny, at first I thought a shit ton of people were just trolling but then I remembered the start of the console wars, people really do act like that.
  • Well, I'm cautiously excited. I'm prepared to be disappointed, but I'm also prepared to have my mind blown away.
  • I think there's a very good chance that if the PS4 and 720 come out at around the same time, they will cannibalize each others' sales. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if a year from now, we're basically at the point where dedicated video game consoles are dead.

Myself, I can't say I am too excited about any console right now. I don't play them as much as I used to. It makes too much sense to wait for the price to drop and more games to come out, anyways.
  • I've been waiting for a new console cycle for a while now. Really hyped up to see what the next PlayStation will be like.
  • Chip said:
    You are correcto~ The shit people are saying in there is fucking funny, at first I thought a shit ton of people were just trolling but then I remembered the start of the console wars, people really do act like that.

yeah, every time i read a fanboy post i think, "why dont you just buy them both?" but the truth is that almost all the games worth having come out on both systems so there is no need to buy both. and as mentioned before on this site, its just justifying your purchase when you put down a console that dosnt fit your needs.
    as for when it would be time to purchase a new console, it has always been when there is a game worth the investment in. and this gen is no different. if there is a game (ok honestly no single game is worth the 3-5 hundred bucks the system will likely cost) or actually 2 games that make a purchase worthwhile then i will get it right after release. but honestly i think i will finally get it a year later after the first price drop and release of the latest resident evil game.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week