New show incoming!
  • Looks like the boys have been in the same geography long enough to record a show. Can't wait to see them back together, the PAX show last year just made me remember all the happy times. Get hyped!

[video=youtube;H9dtLN5jvmE]

As with all video game trailers, we need to microscopically analyse this one, frame-by-frame, looking for hidden meanings. What's with the moustaches? What does it mean that Yuzo's using a white controller, but Tobin's using a black one? Does that mean that Tobin's going to be the bad guy in this episode.

Oh, who are we kidding? Tobin's the bad guy in every episode!
  • Seeing the trailer pop up on my Facebook feed was a huge surprise. I am so excited. Seriously a grown man shouldn't be this excited about two men talking about games. It's a shame all we can get nowadays is a one off every now and then.
  • Man, when I saw this on my FB I got the biggest smile on my face. I can't wait for the next episode to drop. Damn it I miss NT.
  • We're all excited to no end I think! It's just gotten to the stage where I wonder what games they're gonna talk about! xD
  • what about tobin just stealing that beer? surely that has some meaning.
  • I'm looking forward to seeing a new episode.
  • Hopefully the new episode will reinvigorate the community on the forum also because shit's been dead around these parts lately. Even way back in the early days of NooBTooB the forums had more life. Its pretty depressing really.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week