Why, I'm Back!
  • Hey I'm England93, I used to come to these forums everyday a couple of years back although I wasn't too regular of a poster although I do remember managing to win a guess the game or two on the NooBTooB Smodcast! :)

Well about myself, I am more of a console gamer who mainly plays PS3 but will delve into Xbox every now and then and also play a couple of steam games fairly often too! I'm currently playing though a couple of games on my backlog from last year so mainly Assassins Creed III and Borderlands 2 right now (Preferring the latter greatly) and somewhat unfortunately got back into my old timesink of Dissidia Duodecim which I bought it in the sale for my Vita last week. I also enjoy anime, Photoshop (which I'm currently still learning the ropes of) and a slew of other things.

I am Currently doing a Computer Game Development course at college where at the moment I am making a Virtual 'Ghost Train' so I may be able to show some more stuff on that if I feel its good enough to share XD

Anyway I'm glad to be back and look forward to posting again! :D
  • Hello, and welcome back. :)
  • The name wasn't enough, but I instantly recognized you from that signature. Welcome back~ It's a lot slower nowadays but it's to be expected.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week