Uk Games Chart Week Ending 19/01/2013
  • A while back I used to post a weekly game chart on NooBTooB in a hope to breed discussion. Well recently the site has been bloody dead so let's get talking about games again.

10. Assassins Creed 3
    09. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    08. Hitman Absolution
    07. Football Manager 13
    06. Just Dance 4
    05. Need For Speed Most Wanted
    04. Far Cry 3
    03. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    02. Fifa 13
    01. DmC Devil May Cry

So what do you guys think? Are you shocked DmC is straight in at number 1? Why is Skyrim still in the charts? Just Dance 4 really?

Personally I am shocked DmC is in the top spot. Yeah its an awesome game. I can't praise it enough and its the only new game out recently. But capcom really hasn't gotten behind it at all I wouldn't have touched it if it wasn't for the praise of Giant bomb.
  • I haven't seen any promotion for DmC Devil May Cry at all so that does seem strange that it went straight in at number 1. Do you think it's because people have been waiting for a new game or does DmC have a big following (I don't have any friends, family or co-workers who played any DMC game before so it would be news to me that it is a big franchise in the UK).

I'm surprised The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is still in the top 10. I really liked it but I didn't expect the game to have such a long tail in terms of sales.
  • How is Skyrim still on here, surely everyone who gave two fucks already owns it, unless game sales are really dipping hardcore. Which would maybe explain DmC because I honestly can't think of why that is at the number 1 spot. It's cool that it is, I just can't picture why.