Cyberpunk 2077
  • Don't know much about the game, but I saw the trailer and it looks nuts.
    [video]
  • I heard about this when it was still just concept art and I was intrigued. Now I am very interested. Can't wait to see gameplay down the road.
  • These guys always make greato CG cut-scenes, whenever I see the opening cut-scene to Witcher 2 I can't skip it, I just can't.
  • A CGI trailer with no gameplay at all, and a half-naked woman.

Any company can do that.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.
  • GoodEnoughForMe said:
    A CGI trailer with no gameplay at all, and a half-naked woman.

Any company can do that.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

I agree, but you have to admit that this setting combined with CD Project Red's pedigree has to get you a little excited, amirite?
  • I am really interested in this one. I loved the old paper RPG and have every book in storage. Just by watching the trailer I can see a lot of small nods to the pen and paper version, even some of the background stuff is taken straight out of the art from the books. This leads me to believe it's going to be faithful to what was presented in the Cyberpunk 2020 world vision, obviously nudged into 2077 for modern audiences. I agree it's hard to call with no gameplay, but given the depth of source material they have to work with, and the devs themselves, I'm unusually optimistic.
  • It is a very interesting trailer. I wonder what the gameplay will be like. Definitely one to watch!
  • i think it would be funny if that trailer was the opening screen then the game starts and there is an 8bit character running around.
  • it's CD Project. I CAN'T WAIT!!

and yes "any company could do that" but not to this quality, in aesthetics, design, story and graphics
  • IF they dont cowtow to some stupid gimmick like in bulletstorm this will be a good or great game for sure.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week