Humble Indie Bundle 7!
  • http://www.humblebundle.com/

[video=youtube;gqlc8WCATw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gqlc8WCATw4[/video]

Pay what you want and get Indie Game: The Movie, 4 games and if you pay more than the current average(around $6.30) you also get The Legend of Grimrock and Dungeon Defenders with all of its DLC.

The money you pay will be divided between the Child's Play Charity, The Developers, the guys behind the Humble Bundle website and the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

---

S'all good, just get some games and give money to people! :D

P.S. - The games are DRM-free and are unlocked through Steam codes. They also support Mac, Linux and Windows!
  • That's a great deal for the movie alone I got it on steam back when it was a new release and payed more than double that I think.
  • First time I haven't beat the average in a while. I already have Dungeon Defenders and have no interest in Legend of Grimrock. Snapshot I've had my eye on though and Shank 2 looks pretty good. Closure looks like it might be interesting.
  • 3 games have now been added to the bundle! The Basement Collection, Offspring Fling and last but not least ,
    Cave Story+! Their soundtracks included of course. I've been keeping an eye on Cave Story for I don't know how long, so this pleases me greatly! Those who have already paid above the average now have access to these games, but those who haven't you're gonna have to pay above the average which is about 7 dollars. :) Enjoy!
  • FirLocke said:
    3 games have now been added to the bundle! The Basement Collection, Offspring Fling and last but not least ,
    Cave Story+! Their soundtracks included of course. I've been keeping an eye on Cave Story for I don't know how long, so this pleases me greatly! Those who have already paid above the average now have access to these games, but those who haven't you're gonna have to pay above the average which is about 7 dollars. :) Enjoy!

Actually so long as you buy it in the first week, even if you don't beat the average, you still get the bonus games. After the first week you need to beat the average though.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week