[2012] Most Anticipated Game Of 2013
  • [CENTER]Most Anticipated Game Next Year
    All platforms

2011 Winner: Mass Effect 3

Of the games announced so far,
    which game expected to be released in 2013 can't you wait to get your hands on?

Share your thoughts!

GO VOTE
    [/CENTER]
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.

I think if they make a similar leap in improvement that FF XIII-2 did, they'll have a heck of a way to close the series. Some of the new ideas sound fascinating, too.
  • Half-Life 3.

Tehe.

Watchdogs, closely followed by Bioshock Infinite.
  • I could name a few, some I've been waiting for a long time, some announced next year, but I forgot... So in sake of... What was it called? Ahhh, nevermind. Anyway, I say Bioshock Infinite. Who's with me?
  • Dead Space 3 - Dead Space 2 was my most anticipated for 2011, and when Dead Space 3 was announced and content was being revealed I already knew it would be one of my most anticipated. Sure, the co-op factor could be a risk for the game and reduce horror elements but I say bring it on. They're trying something new with the series and I'm 100% interested. I couldn't imagine a much more exciting experience then exploring an alien planet with a friend and taking on those damn Necromorphs. I can't wait.
  • Bioshock Infinate.
  • I can't wait to see how BioShock Infinite turns out.
  • Can we say Dark Souls II? I don't know if it's actually releasing next year...
  • If they announce it for 2013 then I'm with Firlocke and would pick Dark Souls 2, other than that, nothing really. I've given up on The Last Guardian.

I guess Bioshock or Tomb Raider maybe?
  • I say Dark Souls II, if not DmC. :) super pumped for both. :D
  • It would be Bioshock Infinite for me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week