THQ Humble Bundle
  • Great news, today THQ have teamed up with the Humble Bundle team to offer a few of their recent games for....well basically fuck all .

If you have any $$$ at all, I mean even just 1 you can bag yourself Darksider, Metro 2033, Red Faction : Armageddon, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor. Once you pay the money (remember any amount you can afford) you will get Steam Keys for the above games.

Also if you pay above the average, which at the time of writing this is around $6 you will get the amazing, crazy, awesome Saints Row The Third and the soundtracks for the above games.

As always with the Humble Bundle the money you choose to pay can go to charity . Upon paying you get to choose what fraction of the money goes to the games company, the humble team or the charity.

So go get those games, give what ever you can afford and play some amazing games. You can get the bundle over here at www.humblebundle.com
  • Actually no matter what you pay you'll still get the sound tracks.
  • Some good games in there.

As cool an offer as this is it kind of makes me think that THQ must be really desperate for any income right now.
  • amardilo said:
    Some good games in there.

As cool an offer as this is it kind of makes me think that THQ must be really desperate for any income right now.

Yeah I thought the same thing. I really hope it works for them though. It can't cost too much to generate a few download codes son I expect the profit margin on this is pretty cool. Plus the good name of helping out charity can't hurt.

Also if it does generate a pretty decent amount of cash money maybe some other big developers will drop in to humble.
  • The bundle has bought in over $2 million dollars in just 24 hours. There is no word as of yet what fraction THQ has received and what went to charity but let's hope that it was enough to keep THQ in the game a little longer.
  • Sounds like an incredible deal, but none of those games really interest me unfortunately :/ Maaaaaaaaybe for Darksiders though. But it's on PC ...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week