Yo Dawgs
  • I've had this account for almost two years, but I haven't really done anything on here. I'm not very good at talking about myself, so yeah. I'm just a guy who loves gaming. People usually called me Ryou, or just Ryu. Uhh, umm, I don't really know what else to say xD If anyone wants to play some games together, or just talk go ahead and add me.
  • Hello and welcome back. :) What system do you prefer? and/or What kinds of games do you like to play? ;)
  • I mostly play anything. I have all of the current gen consoles. Platformers would have to my favorite genre. How about yourself?
  • Welcome back !

I don't have an Xbox 360 nor a pc that will allow me to have my games run smooth, so I'm most frequent on ps3.
    As for me, I'm big on rhythm games. Like the occasional adventure games, but more into jrpgs/RPGs and rhythm games.
  • I have a decent laptop for games, and a 360 and a PS3. I like all kinds of games. But I like platformers quite a bit. Also shmups, and beat em ups. :)
  • Hey there!

The World Ends with You & Persona 4 are a pretty good combo, I like it. :) Hope to see you posting. :o
  • Hey there.

Welcome back, feel free to message me if you want to play any games.
  • Nice intro! welcome and start posting!
  • Sorry for not replying to you guys, I've been super busy. If any of you want to talk you guys can add me PSN: RyouRyuga, XBL: RyouRyuga, Steam: RyouRyuga, or on Skype: ryuga1029384756
  • ryouryuga said:
    Sorry for not replying to you guys, I've been super busy. If any of you want to talk you guys can add me PSN: RyouRyuga, XBL: RyouRyuga, Steam: RyouRyuga, or on Skype: ryuga1029384756

Just added you on psn :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week