Mass Effect & Assassins Creed Trilogy pack announced
  • Electronic Arts is bringing together all three Mass Effect titles into a single trilogy compilation for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. The Xbox 360 and PC versions are due on November 6 for $59.99. The PlayStation 3 version will arrive at a later date. Through this trilogy, the original Mass Effect will be playable on PlayStation 3 for the first time. It will also be released as a standalone title via PlayStation Network.

The game’s release will precede the first annual “N7 Day,” a worldwide celebration of the Mass Effect franchise on November 7. BioWare plans to announce a number of in-game, online and live events in celebration of the ‘holiday’. Stay tuned for that.
    ----------------------------------------
    The pack will include Assassin’s Creed II with all of its download content, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood, and Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, all of which star the lovable Italian Renaissance hero Ezio Auditore da Firenze.

This pack was released in Japan as Assassin’s Creed: Ezio Saga for both platforms on September 6. It, of course, had better box art.

The latest entry in the Assassin’s Creed series, Assassin’s Creed III, is due out on October 30.
    -------------------------------

Source. Gematsu.com
  • I've never played any of the Mass Effect games before. ... Even with this set, I don't know if I care enough to do it.

It would be nice to have all of the Ezio games in a set. :)
  • I wonder if people 10 years ago sat around and were inspired by re-releasing their games over and over again.
  • GoodEnoughForMe said:
    I wonder if people 10 years ago sat around and were inspired by re-releasing their games over and over again.

I was thinking the same thing. Like trilogy packs while still in this gen? -_-
  • I really don't care. Though it's good PS3 players will get Mass Effect 1. Unless they changed something about the games at all I really don't have a reason to purchase the Mass Effect trilogy, though I don't have any AC games so that might actually be good for me.
  • I'd like to have ME1 on PS3, but other than that don't really care. The other ME games sucked and I already have all the Ass Creed games.
  • Kind of off topic but should I play through the first AC games if I'm going to play AC3 or do you think it will matter that much?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week