Episode #232 - PAX 2012 Special
  • [video=youtube;fbqBtRr9KDo]

"Hey NooBTooB army! Tobin and Yuzo sit down at PAX and give you a nice long episode that covers all the games we've been playing for the past year, plus some really notable titles from the floor at PAX.

Stay tuned near the end of the ep for some footage of the Noobtoob army hanging out in Seattle, and us trying Johan Sebastien Joust. As always, PAX was a great time with the Noobtoob army and we highly encourage you guys to stop by and drink with us next year."
  • With this and the GOP PAXcast, we're really spoiled. So jealous of everyone that attended, hope a good time was had by all!
  • I was about to get over no more videos but they put this up, it'll be another year before we get the next video.
  • Better sporadic then never, right? Thanks for taking the time out of PAX to do this, guys!!

Hearing Tobin talk about Journey brought back my longing for that game. But I'm without a PS3. Might be worth saving up a bit and finally making the purchase to catch up on all the console exclusives before the next gen come out.
  • I think I summed up my feelings towards this video best in my comment on the video

I miss this so much. I'll be honest, I've almost given up on gaming the last few months, I pretty much play FIFA and thats it. One hour listening to you guys and I've listed about 5 games that I'm going to pick up as soon as I possibly can, because you guys talk so passionately about your enjoyment of them. There is nobody else who does what you guys do, nobody in the media, nobody on youtube, nobody makes me want to play games like you guys do.
  • Fuck I miss these guys. It was bitter-sweet watching this but a great episode none the less. It's been over a year since the last episode and this flowed like #231 was just last week. So much has happened in the year since NooBTooB has been gone, it was really interesting to hear the boys drop little tidbits on how their gaming habits have changed, switching to more PC centric gamers and playing and embracing more indie titles. I just wish they had more time. It sucked to hear Tobin mention a title like Day-Z and have them not be able to gush over the game mechanics for 30 minutes like they could in a normal episode. There are so many games and topics surrounding the industry that I wish they could've discussed.

Thanks for taking the time to put something together guys <3.
  • i played border break!

what tobin doesn't want uncharted on vita?
  • Great to see the guys at it again!
  • It was nice to see the guys talk again. Makes me really miss the show, though.
  • raskit said:
    Fuck I miss these guys. It was bitter-sweet watching this but a great episode none the less. It's been over a year since the last episode and this flowed like #231 was just last week. So much has happened in the year since NooBTooB has been gone, it was really interesting to hear the boys drop little tidbits on how their gaming habits have changed, switching to more PC centric gamers and playing and embracing more indie titles. I just wish they had more time. It sucked to hear Tobin mention a title like Day-Z and have them not be able to gush over the game mechanics for 30 minutes like they could in a normal episode. There are so many games and topics surrounding the industry that I wish they could've discussed.

Thanks for taking the time to put something together guys <3.</div>

Thanks for the kind words Raskit! It was fun recording again and it's a shame we're on separate ends of the country that keeps us from being able to do it more often. All in all though I bet the show would be a lot different now if we were still doing it. Our game styles and lack of time have shifted massively as you mention, where I'm doubtful I'll even bother picking up the Wii U at launch given the current launch lineup. Love the crap out of Puzzle Juice and 10000000 on iOS though :).

Yw
  • Oh my god! I was playing Sleeping Dogs and worrying if Tobin and Yuzo would love it, even the show was ended long time ago. Glad to hear Tobin loves the game!
    Actually this has been happening to me for a while. Every game I bought and played this year, while playing it I would always wonder if Tobin and Yuza would like it.
    I am so happy to see a new episode again! Please promise us you will make a episode 233 at some point! I can wait!!
  • I actually didn't know about this until a couple days ago, amazing episode and I love you guys to death, totally brightened up a shitty week.

I'm gonna pick up Sleeping Dogs and Quantum Conndrum for sure, those were games I was iffy on but Tobin sold me, as per usual.

Until next year, YOW ON MY BROTHAS!
  • Sweet mother of jesus and whole bunch of other saints! NoobToob Episode!!!!! So miss you guys, it just two days passed when I was rewatching last two episodes. Love 'em so much and I took your advice and since those two days I am learning the hell out of my ass. You might don't remember what you guys said, and it was "if you are poor you can still make games", so be it! I started with VB, afterwards I will learn C# and so on. Hope it will be enough to make somethin small for the beginning. Yow!
  • Oh wow. This makes me so happy. To be able to watch another video of you guys is amazing. It's been so long. I'll be honest, I still haven't watched the "last" episode because I didn't want NoobToob to be over. I love the atmosphere you two create and the passion you two have when you talk. Damn it I love NoobToob. YOW!
  • Long time Yuzo, Nice Video!, Sucks I missed pax this year, it sold out so fast. Ya'll brought it back in this episode like I had just seen you at gameworks. I am really going to try and get to pax next year, if you and tobin are going again, so hit me up if you are. Ps, hope the old lady Mrs.yuzO, and family is doing well!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week