Prince Harry for King!!
  • Seriously, nothing would make me happier than to see Harry on the next set of coins minted in Australia. Instead of his head they could put his helmet, straight out of Vegas.

If we're going to have a royal family I'd much rather a Harry than a Lizzy, or a Charles with his Skeletor sidekick, or a Will with Kate and stick firmly up bottom. Talk about a fucking dreary yawn-fest! But Harry! Boozing indecent exposure war hero Harry? Hells yeah! If we're going to keep this family as our head of state the least they could do is entertain us!

The British/Commonwealth nations tabloid headlines crack me up too. "Greatest Royal Scandal EVARRR" and the like. Please, this is a royal family that used to order Irish babies be thrown onto the fire to keep warm during harsh winters, and you're telling me a prince whipping his dong out at a private party in Vegas and dressing like a Venezuelan druglord on holiday is scandalous and damaging to the royal image? My my we have a rosy view of history don't we?

Keep swinging Harry! I'm rooting for you! (nudge nudge, wink wink)

• King Harry! Back in The 'Stan, Baby!

Go Harry! So the intrepid adventurer and man destined to slay Putin in a no holds barred battle to the death wet t-shirt contest, has gone back to Afghanistan for a 3 month tour of duty manning a gatling gun on an Apache. Excellent. Nothing says "King" like raining down a zillion bullets per second hellfire on terrorist scum threatening your liberty to kill them in their own nation! Of course, Harry wanted to do 6 months in Iraq, but was denied due to safety concerns. Understandable, but.

What a pity those same concerns aren't extended to any other man in uniform? And what a shame they have to stay there much longer than 3-6 months. But I'm sure if it were up to Harry he'd be in there for the long haul, bayonetting suicide bombers and disarming landmines using only his teeth. That's just how he rolls bitches.

King Harry. Fuck Yeah.
  • Who's older Harry or William?
  • Ligerzero said:
    Who's older Harry or William?

Willy is the older of the two.
  • Ah, so it'll be awhile or ever before Harry reaches the throne.
  • Unless Harry has read the classics and some unfortunate and tragic accident were to befall dear Will.

[SPOILER]image[/SPOILER]
  • I'll give him this: He's better looking than Will and doesn't give a fuck what people think of him.

Why not? He surely couldn't be worse than Charles. Everyone loved Churchill. What's another drunken leader to hero worship?

But I'm sure if it were up to Harry he'd be in there for the long haul, bayonetting suicide bombers and disarming landmines using only his teeth. That's just how he rolls bitches.

That's how all those rumours about Chuck Norris started. Fuckssakes this made me laugh so hard :D especially given this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204907/Prince-Harry-moved-guarded-location-Taliban-raid-Afghanistan-base-Camp-Bastion.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

They squirreled him away so fast he never got to pull out the apache. Though I'm told he did so in Vegas.

*hears groans*

Please, hold your applause.
  • There's more regal family members.

• Sunflower said:
    There's more regal family members.

If only poor Will realized the ancient traditions of the Papooti People demanded they parade their sacrifice before the townsfolk before mealtime...
  • Will looks more and more like his father every day.

Harry doesn't.

CRC
  • http://www.news.com.au/world/prince-harry-kills-taliban-chief/story-fndir2ev-1226542794574

Big H (I love this nickname, as it means "Giant Pervert" in Japanese, which is also so true) is kicking ass in Arabia, showing those Sand Hun whose boss!

Prince Harry: bringing peace to the Middle East, one corpse at a time. Hoo-fucking-Rah!

I say we just send Big H and his Apache on a round the world kill tour. Putin, pow pow. Kim Jong-Un, Kaboom. Kony, dead before tea time.

• Big H is at it again!

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/prince-harry-joins-race-to-the-south-pole/story-e6frfmq9-1226624854011

Because nothing says "I care" to a bunch of wounded war vets more than taking them on a trip to one of the most hostile environments on Earth.

Get this man's head on a coin immediately!
  • Dr Flibble said:
    Big H is at it again!

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/prince-harry-joins-race-to-the-south-pole/story-e6frfmq9-1226624854011

Because nothing says "I care" to a bunch of wounded war vets more than taking them on a trip to one of the most hostile environments on Earth.

Get this man's head on a coin immediately!

If its the guys I think it is. They are fuckin nuts. They are all ex soldiers who have been wounded in some way (lost arms and legs) and now they do mental shit. They entered and completed some rally earlier in the year. Believe me this would not have been Harrys idea and what a top bloke for joining them.
  • nutta27 said:
    If its the guys I think it is. They are fuckin nuts. They are all ex soldiers who have been wounded in some way (lost arms and legs) and now they do mental shit. They entered and completed some rally earlier in the year. Believe me this would not have been Harrys idea and what a top bloke for joining them.

Good on them. I hope they kick serious bottom in the race.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week