Well hello!
  • Just signed up and just introducing myself to the community. I must say im not so familiar with forums and stuff. Although i have been active on a couple of Swedish forums since thats where i come from, but this is my first visit to an "English-speaking" forum. I have been a big fan of the episodes for a long time and i guess the reason i came here is that i miss them. I miss the extremely funny hour we all got every week, but we all do right? So nevermind, just saying hello!
  • Hey the aCeton. Welcome to Noobtoob!! Visit us in the irc from time to time.

And enjoy your stay. cant believe I'm up at 4 am ;-;
    So you're from Sweden ? Is that your current residency ? If that's not too personal of a question ..
  • Thank you! How do i join the IRC?

Yes im from Sweden, born and raised! and i see that you are from texas.. guess i have to update my profile..
  • Welcome to the NTA! I hope you enjoy your stay, let us know what games you're into and post about it! :P

As for the IRC, under the NooBTooB logo there's a few buttons like "Home, Forum, Wiki", etc. Over to the right there should be an IRC button. Press that, enter your username on the following page, and go!
  • Don't worry about this being an English speaking forum, from what you've already posted you are can speak it better then some Americans around here. :P
  • Hello and welcome!

Chip said:
    Don't worry about this being an English speaking forum, from what you've already posted you are can speak it better then some Americans around here. :P

^_^

(normally I would never point out an error like this but the simultaneous irony and coincidence was too good to pass up :P )
  • Thanks everyone! and yeah love the irony Chip :)
  • Welcome to the forum, I love your country's fish ;)
  • Welcome aboard!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week