NEW VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • New Pax video

[video=youtube;qugMoNf4LOQ]
  • HNNNNNNGFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKIIIIIIJJJBBBNNAAAAAAAA :D:D:D:D:D:D

TOBIN & YUZO! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • I don't say this often, but Hanzo was pretty goddamn cute in the push-up segment.
  • That just made my day.
  • [video=youtube;e91eOYGL3Fs]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • I didn't think I'd be that excited, but hot damn if it isn't good to see those boys in action again. Can't wait for all the reports from PAX, have a great time everyone who's going...
  • Good to see them again.
    Hanzo is so cute in that video XD
  • Those guys look familiar :p
  • Reminds me how much I miss the podcast. Hope to run into them at PAX again. :D
  • I'm now even more amped for PAX than I was before. 3 more days!
  • [center]I heard there is a new game being shown exclusively at PAX this year.
    I managed to find a rare snapshot of it...

image[/center]
  • Schizophriend said:
    Reminds me how much I miss the podcast. Hope to run into them at PAX again. :D

Run into us? Just head out to the Elephant and Castle on Friday or Saturday night and hang with us :).

Fry-40 said:
    [center]I heard there is a new game being shown exclusively at PAX this year.
    I managed to find a rare snapshot of it...

image[/center]

Dude this is awesome, thanks man. The wife loved it!

Yw
  • Boo.... Never been to Pax ;-;....

Well hope every one has a good time. With Tobin and Yuzo going, it's gonna be great.
    Well there is always next year... I'll be 21 so I'll be able to drink with you guys haha. But for now... Guess i'll hit the books.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week