UK Games Chart 06/08/12
  • I know it's 3 days too late but here is last weeks game charts and again bugger all change.

1.London 2012 The Official Videogame of The Olymic Games
    2.Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes
    3.Mario and Sonic London 2012
    4.Batman Arkham City
    5.The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    6.Assasins Creed Revelations
    7.The Amazing Spiderman
    8.Battlefield 3
    9. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
    10.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

So what a shock. All the same games again. Although batman and the Olympics have switched positions. Now I wonder why that is then?
  • lol COD just hanging in there, its wierd to see london 2012 stay so high for so long
  • I always wonder how games like Skyrim manage to stay in the top 10 for so long, when it seems like everyone in the world had bought and played that game not long after it released.
  • Is that Arkham City's GOTY edition? It'd make sense if it was, otherwise unless it had a very noticeable price cut it's very surprising that it stays there. Still, it's also a British game and big games tend to sell very well in their own countries.
  • FirLocke said:
    Is that Arkham City's GOTY edition? It'd make sense if it was, otherwise unless it had a very noticeable price cut it's very surprising that it stays there. Still, it's also a British game and big games tend to sell very well in their own countries.

well arkham city did just have a huge price cut on steam
  • Crymzen said:
    well arkham city did just have a huge price cut on steam

I think the dark knight has a hell of allot to do with its reappearance.
  • I played the Beijing Olympics game (rental) and I will not be fooled into playing the London one. ;) So much button mashing!
  • MissScooter said:
    I played the Beijing Olympics game (rental) and I will not be fooled into playing the London one. ;) So much button mashing!

They've been the exact same game over and over since at least the PS1/N64. Probably even earlier.
  • lol i remember international track and field for the ps1, the most effective way to play was with a lighter, rubbing it from X to O as fast as you can lol

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week