Looking for a good Open World RPG [PC]
  • hey guys, i have £100 of spare money to just do whatever with so i thought i would get myself a new game, i want an open world RPG on the PC, system requirements are not an issues and as i stated above..price isn't an issue either.

Games i already own:
    Fallout (original games and the latest 2 plus all DLC)
    Borderlands
    Risen 2
    Witcher 1
    Assassins creed 1,2, brother hood, revelations
    Mass Effect 1,2,3
    Two Worlds 2
    Dragon Age Origins
    Skyrim
    Oblivion
    Krater
    Amalur
    Fable 1,2

games that don't interest me:
    Diablo 3
    Witcher 2
    Dragon Age 2
    Game Of Thrones
    Fable 3

there are many more that i own but i can't think of them off the top of my head, anyone got any ideas? i don't really care where i have to buy it from, steam,origin,GFWL

EDIT: just to clarify, i'm looking for an RPG i can play now. i am bored so a pre-order wont do it XD
  • Morrowind
    Gothic 1, 2, and 3
    Risen 1
    Boiling Point: Road to Hell
    Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
    Sacred 2
    Divine Divinity
    Divinity II

I am not responsible for any dissatisfaction with any purchases. ;)
  • Gothic 2 Gothic 2~!
  • Fallout (original)
    GOG.com

Dark Souls (in a couple months)
    Steam
  • lol i guess i'm going with gothic 2 then, thanks for the replies
  • Gothic has the same feel of TES, but with no tutorial, no guiding, and much harder difficulty. I wouldn't say it's the same level of TES because of pretty uninspiring art and a clunky interface in pretty much all the games, but they're pretty good WRPGs.
  • well until GW2 hits im looking to play any RPG i can get my hands on so long as its open world lol a harder TeS sounds good to me, plus its only 8.99 on steam so i'll have plenty of money left over to try out the other sugestions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week